Inexpensive nerf guns?????? - nerf gun parties
ok so for my bday party I think it will be fun wooden firefight against HAV Nerf. I need like 10, but I saw at Wal-Mart, Target and Toys R Us Toys R Us was like 10 for $ 150. i need somthing .. less expensive ideas? I thought we u Lazer day .. as uy the goal, but thts more expensive, but the ideas about the THT?
4 comments:
K-Mart, Big Lots, and the jewel
K-Mart, Big Lots, and the jewel
Toys R Us carries a gun nerf gun, we have only 5 or 6-series, and is yellow and black, but is about $ 9.99 at Toys R Us, not all branches of Toys R Us has in stock, so you should call um. It will take some calls to find about 10 of them. Or you can do what everyone does, and online ordering. I recommend, because it takes many years, so you go with one of the following:
Shooting disc - you can get from Wild Planet, for 2 guns with many issues for $ 15 at Amazon.
Hasbro Nerf N-Strike Maverick Blaster - Nerf Guns good, above 11 U.S. dollars depending on the site of the Toys R Us
Hasbro Nerf N-Strike Firefly REV-8 Blaster - are more than 13 U.S. dollars depending on the website of the Toys R Us
Some Toys R Us stores to make generic as guns, Nerf is about 7 U.S. dollars, which might work for you.
The use of toy guns, E-bay, the weapons are used, or put a label Lazer for his party to verify.
The Nitefinder nerves would be the best option.
The price is about $ 5-8 depending on the region. It is therefore not harm them ten, if you are on a tight budget.
The light is optional. Therefore, it is not necessary to spend more money on batteries.
Post a Comment