What's a decent hopper (gravity/electronic) for a Spyder MR-1? - electronic shooting game
I have a regular MR-1 with a 16 "Apex barrel. I play woodsball, and especially not consider myself a quick shooter compared to a game of speed ball, so I really do not, an electronic hopper Fast. Basically, you need only to my hopper (gravity feed) quickly replaced because it is broken in two.
Find something you are not too expensive but of good quality and magazines. Something that also with the style MILSIM indicator (together my looks like a M4 carbine) and not very large. I worry myself into a funnel are electronic, so I do not give me a marker continuously during recording.
1 comment:
Hoppers generally do not meet all MILSIM looking for. Probably the nearest I get is a QLoader because it's very different, as the pods are as larvae and other parts mounted on the weapon (usually under the barrel) with a hose from the Feedneck on the used gun. They are expensive, yes, but check em out: www.qloader.com.
If you just want something affordable, look at the Tippmann AL200, Tippmann SSL200 Investing Reloader or Spyder Fasta LED 9V.
Post a Comment