I am planning for my honeymoon trip to mauritius? - honeymoon trips in india
I am planning my honeymoon (7 days) in Mauritius in mid-July. I prefer the cool weather. What precautions should I take prior to the visit? and is more safe place to visit. I come from India. I intend to go through a few travel packages, some advice about this?
3 comments:
take the necessary steps to take.
i is good if you go package.
Of course it is taking a safe place, but precautions.
In July, it's winter here!
We hope you can see, I am from Mauritius Curepipe!
Sounds like a good trip. Just get to take the necessary precautions before a tropical country (such as photographs bring much sun cream ... maybe a package net ...).
Then, where to stay, leave, I strongly recommend owners. They have a small holiday Mauritius: http://www.ownerdirect.com/lodging/mauri ...
I do not have with a hotel for the year, since I discovered how great it is to stay in a holiday instead. A lot of relaxing and private. So Nice to "return" to the end of a day of sightseeing, instead of returning to a hotel full of people, noise ...
I hope that everything goes well for your honeymoon!
In terms of time, look at the numbers here:
http://www.willgoto.com/1/003163/liens.a ...
While the sites of the east coast and golf courses are very attractive, most tourists prefer the West Coast, especially peppers Northwest (Point to Cape dissatisfied), area in Flic Flac or (South West) region Morne.
Mauritius is a safe country. But not alone in a city or country will be at night.
Rent a vacation can be a good choice in Mauritius and other countries. However, there are in Mauritius, the wide range of hotel categories of small guesthouses and cheap to expensive resorts to the high level of the best selection of hotel rooms in Mauritius for a stay of 7 days.
Hire a taxi for the day or a couple of hours a typical pattern of circumvention of Mauritius and the driver may have some tips and tricks can (to some degree serve as a guide). This is much better than the tours you can book your tour operator (which is a lot more freedom). There are taxis for tourists in tThis morning in the hotels.
Pack your country is a classic choice. These typically include specific incentives for our honeymoon. But, as in Mauritius, you can easily organize your trip in itself (when ready), because Mauritius has expanded fresh air, a nationwide network of hotels and taxis.
Pamplemousses Garden, home of the Eureka Casela Bird Park, Port Louis ... are some places to visit. However, it depends on the preferences.
Visit the link http://www.willgoto.com/001/1/categories ... For more information. This is a directory of travel, travel tour operator.
Post a Comment