Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sun Dried Tomato Restaurant Tyrone Ga How I Label My Home Made Sauce?

How i label my home made sauce? - sun dried tomato restaurant tyrone ga

I own a restaurant and a beautiful sun-dried tomato pesto. Everyone tells me I must say that I jar and sell them, but what can I sell before?
as a license or approval or review, which I like and keep on the label?

3 comments:

departed lime wraith said...

From your previous answers, I feel you in New Jersey. If this is the case of Steve took a * very * wrong answer (sorry, Steve)!
What I suggest is that just sold in liters and / or fourth "-carry container from the restaurant. This is the * only * You can legally and has the advantage of 100% of the profits \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt g>.

His restaurant will allow not legally sell their food elsewhere! In order to sell to supermarkets, so you should talk to your lawyer and the insurer to take the steps to register (for a commercial food, the Commissioner is under license) in most states. If you are planning to send its products between the lines, then federal regulators face as well (by the FDA and / or USDA). There is no possibility of a large supermarket chain to manage your product until you complete and secure regulatory approval * * have received! Why insurance? The contracts stipulate that you cause food to protect themselves against claims relating to your product.

Do not risk the business! Instead of listening to advice from here to contact your lawyer for advice on how labor laws or regulations in your area! The pain and you will Dooky great!

Steve G said...

Your Health Inspection Cert. for the restaurant, which covers issues of concern. Labeling can begin to create on your computer. Glue and paste. If you happened to play like in your own kitchen, then there is a list of ingredients and nutritional value is

Chaco-Yekke Downyonder said...

Is it depends largely written by the country, of course. Licensing of food production also depends on volume. If it is a hypothesis, not a planned sale of a large scale, I think the U.S. can do without permission.
The label itself is easy to do by the companies that wth cooperate bottling. One approach, they have it good contacts. Often it is asked what the label on the bottle anyway.
Good luck with your project! I make my sauce, but I'm afraid that eating degrees all me anyway ...

Post a Comment