Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bb Sized Lump On Throat Im A 19/m/wi I Just Noticed Today That I Have 2 Very Small,bb Sized, Rubbery Lumps On The Left Side Of My Neck

Im a 19/m/wi I just noticed today that I have 2 very small,bb sized, rubbery lumps on the left side of my neck - bb sized lump on throat

I have two pieces of this morning before I go to bed on me. Recently I had the slightest sore throat on the left side, only when I drink. In good shape generally run 2 miles every 3 days, but I have not in about 2 weeks or because of a sore throat, so I have today, and I felt my chest fire, and there was no pain in my neck . I drank and slept. When I woke up, was well below the chin from both sides. My doctor prescribed medication for acid reflex and medication for an infection, but it was given to me b4 I found the lump. Those who know WHATS GOING ON ?????

1 comment:

seriously shannon said...

In any case, consult a doctor, nodes in the neck area is to never play. They are an early sign of Hodgkin's disease and lymphoma.

Post a Comment