Steel frame for redwood driveway gate? - gate frames
I want a ~ 10 meters wide and 6 meters high installed redwood gate in my driveway. I was told it would be desirable to reinforce a steel frame behind the wood and to prevent falls have to. Is there an online merchant who sells these things?
3 comments:
If you use the steel on the outside make sure it is galvanized, stainless steel or zinc, and all that really needs reinforcement angle. Wood does not break down at any time during the next two decades. Tongue-and-tenon connections with bolts or pins with a large ...
I propose to discuss the design with a local welder. If you have a picture of the door of his proposals show him / her and I'm sure some of the structural steel reinforcing brace is very good. Simply leave a welder, has a few references and obtain an approximate cost.
If a steel door with a piece of wood is necessary! more material can be used ten or dealership is located near Menard cyclone, etc.
Post a Comment