How long can I keep my rescue dog at home alone? - labrador dog rescue
We are trying to adopt a rescue dog, preferably a German Shepherd, Rottweiler or Labrador. Are you likely to get 1-2 years old.
We have dogs before, including an Alsatian, so we know how to use them.
However.
I go to school 8:20 (near the school, live)
My mother left with a similar time.
It revolves around 3pm, and back to 4.20.
The dog would be alone for about 6-7 hours per day.
Everywhere I do not want to leave alone for a long time after a rescue dog, so I'm very excited.
Can I run a rescue dog to stay so long at home?
And convincing as to save the dog to be happy?
2 comments:
Most working people leave their dog alone for much longer.
Or restrict the dog in a room, or the sex of leaving the house after they proved to be reliable.
It should be packed with more than 3 hours - and those of you who disagree, ask yourself if you go 8-10 hours without having to use the toilet? If not, how can you expect from your dog?
ETA: I go to animal control - the only thing is that you and your mother up to 101% of the dog that would get you, the dog is in need of fact, because you are after more than 10 years commitment. If you are unsure, take a dog trainer and animal behavior from your local obedience club and have to check this, the dogs as much as possible.
Find a vet and see if he needs a dog a new home knows.
Finally, rather than two years, seriously consider dogs to pull 7 or 8 years this is true need for salvation. They are the quietest and most probably prefer to sleep most of the daybut they are still in their first and probably want to do what you do.
Shure u do if a dog got many, many, many toys for him in the backyard that would be Shure has made drinking water quality and fresh foods, and must cover the plce drought have to be maintained under rain
Post a Comment