Friday, January 29, 2010

Car Sound System Blueprints What Is The Best Sound System For Your Car?

What is the best sound system for your car? - car sound system blueprints

The cost is not in question ... then ... If I wanted a sound vehicle looooooooooooooooooooonng too great a distance to play, but if you have passengers in the car can also equalizer amplifier subwoofer speaker .. be peaceful .. What do I need? I do not want a stereo system that can not handle the power ... aka a constantly blowing fuses or off on me ... can reallly loud, soft, pleasant sound, and not cheap. What do I need?

1 comment:

webmaste... said...

If you want the best speakers and the price is not an issue, go with the response of the engineering sector XXX door speakers and sub-components that are submarines in the compositions now sunken. The visit of the subcommittee is 54 mm or 2 1 / 8 in. Here are the specifications for the door speakers are. http://reaudio.com/components.html
and specifications of the submarine.
SP_xxx # http://reaudio.com/specs.html
Only licenses through dealers who come here to find the vicinity. http://www.usamps.com/dealer.asp

Post a Comment