Friday, January 22, 2010

Best Value Home Theater Receiver Good Home Theater Speakers To Complement My Onkyo?

Good home theater speakers to complement my Onkyo? - best value home theater receiver

I bought an Onkyo TX-SR604 / S Home Theater Receiver, and I wonder whether it makes sense to improve my home theater speakers. I currently use a range of home theater speakers, Sony has some years before 4th

I do not want to spend a lot of money, but he provides an update is required to receive the full value of my Onkyo.

5 comments:

john m said...

Here is a link that is around them on eBay.

XenonAud... said...

Yes, I think Sony can without burning a hole will be updated in the wallet. Here is a suggestion for you on your contact list, at least to ...

Hsu Research - http://www.hsuresearch.com/packages.html

H Appy
ISTENING L!

Xe ♫

Steven D said...

I have a Denon AVR and use of NHT (Have you heard?) Speaker. I have your Super Zeros and speakers SB1 years - my first pair since 1995 is still strong - and they are the best speakers that I have encountered. They are to be designed for all levels of sound, compact size, transparent, and not specifically for good sound.

Here are the NHT website - has information on all products, with links to professional examinations: http://nhthifi.com/2006/index1.html

Here is an overview I found one of the sets of the theater, a home speaker - http://www.hometheatersound.com/equipmen proved to be very pleasant ...

PS - Here is an excellent overview of SB1, which I (used as front speakers subwoofer I have) more like the Super Zeros rear speakers. http://www.goodsound.com/equipment/nht_s ...
Both the Super Zero and SB1 were replaced by new models, but the quality of the NHT on. I want a new product from their president.

Jefferso... said...

Click here to see the President to buy some good advice ... (This is a real page) ... Click here: http://www.whydoesmyhometheatersuck.com/ ...

Rick said...

NHT (Now Hear This) is an exceptional company. great product. But as with any purchase of your speaker ears should be the final judge.

Post a Comment