Saturday, January 23, 2010

Arkansas Property Appraiser Property In Arkansas?

Property in Arkansas? - arkansas property appraiser

I am looking for a piece of land north of Los Angeles. The price is right, in the country, public water, lake, 2 acres, sparsley settled for 8000. I know that was 30 years ago, so you buy something in Florida to avoid this price and now sells up to 150 miles. Is this a good investment long term, or go to Arkansas, more than anywhere else, not as good as Florida?

2 comments:

togashiy... said...

I have a license in Arkansas, and I can say now appears to be the next Florida. I do not know why, but it is fair.

wizjp said...

If you are zones for residential use, I do not know how we can lose.

There will always be people who like a Leave 2 Property if access is decent.

Post a Comment