Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wii Causes Wifi To Stop How Can I Get WiFi Internet For My Wii..I Dont Have WiFi Internet At My House!!??!?!?!?

How can i get WiFi internet for my wii..I dont have WiFi Internet at my house!!??!?!?!? - wii causes wifi to stop

Is the Wi-Fi work ADDapt? I am afraid to buy because it is only $ 40 and give me $ 2 a week! I really want to connect because Brawl's coming soon in touch!

6 comments:

Emily W said...

There is an adapter, but you can use a landline, they can think to use.

Call Circuit City or Best Buy and be able to point you in the right direction!

Snowflak... said...

To use the Wi-Fi on the Wii, you can also save a better place to make money and buy a wireless router for your computer. That's what I use to play wifi on my Wii. Just follow the instructions to the router to your computer and modem, then your Wii is automatically recognizes when you try to connect.

Leonardo S. said...

Buy a wireless router for your computer. it will get faster and easier to use WiFi. Trust me.

Cindy said...

How can you pay 250 + Wii and not 40 for a Wi-Fi? Suggests, which is 2 weeks of compensation ... Wii parents.
Mowing the lawn, rake, shovel snow outside the room, etc. .. 40 You Make it easy on a weekend

Benny Boy said...

put in place .... find a new job if you have only $ 2 per week. AND finally, WiFi! and it's free and fun SSBB sooner if they are not online! Def get WIFI!

CS2 Sasuke said...

U work if have a PC with internet, it does not work on the Mac

Post a Comment