White Trash Bash Costume Ideas? - white trash costume ideas
I have to go a White Trash Party Bash on tomorrow and I need ideas for costumes? Help??
White Trash Bash Costume Ideas? - white trash costume ideas
I have to go a White Trash Party Bash on tomorrow and I need ideas for costumes? Help??
6 comments:
They wear overalls and snuff and chewing tobacco .... oh, and you must not forget the banjo
Loan agreements, some of these http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile clothing; _ylt ...
Dress like you.
They wear overalls and snuff and chewing tobacco .... oh, and you must not forget the banjo
OOOH we in the university! It was made so much fun to wear wife beaters, place a cushion on his shirt, like a pregnant belly, flip flops, cut-shirts with short, smooth hair in a ponytail, cigarette in hand, false tattoos on their arms and if natural light beer
Oh, you're a girl?
Dress like you.
Post a Comment