Monday, February 22, 2010

Getting Married Confused Messages Get Answers From Millions Of Real People.?

Get answers from millions of real people.? - getting married confused messages

My ex-husband always sends text messages on his sex life with her husband and his last text message and said she still wants to be with him and I love her as before, and ...
It doesnot I know you read all the text messages and I never say a word I her.What do to punish her.She always jealous and trying to maximize the support of children, so that we can not for the good cooperation both life.we 16 hours a day for 6 days.sometimes 7 days.still that rnot able to pay its debts as we also offer maintenance ..
we went a little too too.But reduce bit.we CS reduced to 320 per week. and must give 116 per week in the CS and 350 per month as alimony.Alimony domestic debt, never pay money.
married.just only confused shouAP I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment