Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Monokini Swimsuits - Gretchen Rossi Will Monokini Swimsuits (one Piece Wd Cuts On D Syd) Make Me Look More Fat, If Im Not Thin,im Jst A Lil Curvy?

Will Monokini Swimsuits (one piece wd cuts on d syd) make me look more fat, if im not thin,im jst a lil curvy? - monokini swimsuits - gretchen rossi

I think my bathing suit Monokini is a brown piece halter swimsuit with cuts on his face and bare back. :)

But I still think thoughts, and secondly because some say it is only for thin, I'm not super skinny, but I'm not very good, I am a small curve, but happy if you want to call. haha.

I just want to know whether it is appropriate for me to buy the Monokini Brown.

Please answer!

6 comments:

Daivd said...

If you are interested, you can to your inquiry.
I think your question, you can find it
http://www.finetradeorg.com

me said...

The purchase of a monokini not necessarily, from thick or thin, but the body shape and composition. But it will look good in a monokini so curvy and kind of not a little on the sides of the stomach / chest. If the strain does not and has no curves, then a monokini not flatter you at all.

frillyfr... said...

If this is a bikini connected by a central section of the top and bottom? If so, it is more than losing weight, if a brown bikini. Something like that, right?
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalo ...


Miracle demand Thin:
http://shop.nordstrom.com/C/2377619/0 ~ 23 ...

Deleted the waist and hips, but it makes the bust look bigger:
... http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/in

lynn c said...

I would also, because I thought I might be a little better cover ... but it seemed horiable ... What should really have some positive aspects to reach his face, because the manager's back and sides to reduce ... I ended up better in a regular for both.

Kaylar S said...

yer look closely to see only from her hair and maybe a correspondent ... I think black would be better, but if your avalible

Hulalala... said...

Personally, I leave that to skinny Minnie!

Post a Comment