Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Where Are Doral Tires Made Pricing On Performance Tires (Doral)?

Pricing on Performance tires (Doral)? - where are doral tires made

I have 2 Doral Sdl 60 tires (p185/60 R14 82H M + S) and 2 radial metric (I think that the name ...) 175/70 R13 is 82S 15 "tires. I do not really know what all over the tires and stayed at my house for some time. I would love it from my hands, and we hope to make money! suffer very little wear, even if it is used at all. 2 tires (Doral) have alloy wheels black. no idea what sold me is greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

Ryan T said...

I made myself a little crazy prices for tires ... I sang one Doral eBird 40 each. Regarding the tires, will sell for about 50 each. 90/pers and tire / rim combo. The other tires are made by Kelly Tires. the best I could find, for which it was respectively 38,00. Good luck. Hope that helps

myopinio... said...

I hunt online to see if I could exchange information on the value of the first items to be found. Or you can make some tire shops, even if they have not been sold, most children have no idea what they are worth. You need to find your buyer here in May.

Post a Comment