Saturday, February 6, 2010

How To Unblock Games Do Anybody Know Any Websites To Unblock Games As I Have Tried W8 Pro But The Teachers Has Blocked Them?

Do anybody know any websites to unblock games as i have tried w8 pro but the teachers has blocked them? - how to unblock games

I tried going to release the site websites for my school play when a free lesson, or even have downtime. So can you please tell me to unlock the game sites websites.

4 comments:

MojoFace said...

Search for a proxy and how to use them. It worked when I went to school.

PlayaX said...

You should have a proxy server. If the normal way a proxy server is locked achieve, type https: / / kproxy.com in the URL field. Then copy the Web site that you want in the text box should decide to refer the site, the place for some time to load, but around the block.

Dan-O said...

http://www.bamozi.com always works for me

Elizabeth l said...

try this
http://mamproxy.w57.100dns.com
http://sgqhz.w26.100dns.com/mamproxy/
http://sgqhz.w26.100dns.com/proxy4myspace
http://myspaceproxy.hv12.info/

Post a Comment