Monday, February 15, 2010

Dragon Age Origins Playonline When I Try To Use The Approval Cheat For Dragon Age Origins It Only Works For Morrigan.?

When i try to use the approval cheat for Dragon Age Origins it only works for Morrigan.? - dragon age origins playonline

There's a trick for Dragon Age Origins, that let you add the approval of his party members.When i can make this code, you need "type zz_addapproval runscript) (player number) (amount. The only work member from my side. But third, even if I my game at all only works for tips Morrigan.Any?

2 comments:

Simon C said...

When I do, the only character in the game should work at work at all - but the work on most.

The number of players:
1 - Alistair
3 - Morrigan
5 - Slate
6 - Sten
7 - Zevran
9 - Eiliana

Matt L said...

The underground and prevent a biznitch and go to the previous ones, with hugs and kisses

Post a Comment