Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Soul Train Game Show On Ebay Comments Please. Thanks.?

Comments please. thanks.? - soul train game show on ebay

The way



I want revenge
As soon as a holy man
I am now consumed with bad intentions
My life is an extension of my desire things
I could not even touch my goal my way
This creates anticipation for this
The collision course of action at all
Of course not all fall
Only merchants of death and the "non-fans"
Contaminants minds of our children and a waste of time
Anyone who thinks he can stop this train
Get online and take the pain
I will fight for my name
I curse your soul in vain until the end of the game
The future of my children is important
This world is full of useless people
The attempt to make money with the young and impressionable to
It is amazing that it took so long
Not so much as the session presented
What the hell is going on with all
Defend your seeds
Defend your needs
Give them a better life than you and I
We are allthese infectious diseases
Open the door to their opinion
We will show that, over time, it can and not everything under the sun
6 hours ago

2 comments:

TakeaWal... said...

Intense, honest, scary ... I hope that this is not his art and what he really feels. Certainly have the talent ... could be a great success. If you really want to feel human, please call a helpline. You do not want to do something you regret it ... something that can not be removed.

w8ing4pr... said...

Absolutely agree with a number of answers. You have talent, but the poem itself is disturbing, and I hope this is not what you really feel.

Post a Comment